May 1, 2011

Ready to Kick Off Z to A in May

I will be posting about local business and events in south/central Ohio Monday through Saturday during the month of May, starting with the Letter Z on Monday, May 2 and working my way up to the Letter A on May 31st.

If you would like your business or local event featured, please leave your contact information in a comment or email RossCountyRoundup@gmail.com.

Subscribe to and/or follow this blog so you don't miss out on future giveaways as my readership increases.  I'm thinking of some great prizes for local readers.



I’m sponsoring Z to A in May, a blogging challenge where participants will make a blog post every day in May (except Sunday) for each letter of the alphabet, starting with Z and ending with A on the last day of the month. Feel free to join us or show your support!

No comments: